Naturgy, world leader in the supply of natural gas
The added value and competitiveness of Naturgy in Europe lies in:
- Supply diversity and security
- Optimisation of the logistics costs of its European expansion
- Flexibility in its commercial offers to customers
The key factors in the success of Naturgy in Europe are:
- Trading in all the European hubs (PEG, TTF, Zeebrugge, NBP)
- Regasification capacity at Montoir, Barcelona and Bilbao
- Long-term contracts negotiated with the Northern European countries
Naturgy in Europe in figures
Turnover of €1,322M in 2016
Volume of gas sold 60 TWh in 2016
Supply diversity and security
Naturgy in Belgium
Naturgy has been active in the Belgian market since 2010.
Our branch office near the European quarter in Brussels focuses its activity on the sale of gas to professionals, industrial consumers, SME and local authorities.
Naturgy sold 4 TWh in Belgium in 2015.
Naturgy is also a pioneer in LNG and offers Liquefied Natural Gas to customers far away from the traditional gas network.
The Belgian branch is not just involved in energy transition. It also operates in the vehicle natural gas market by offering natural gas as fuel for trucks.
Our Natural Gas offers