Naturgy, world leader in the supply of natural gas
- The invoice number ends with a D for final consumption.
- The number ends with a P for forecast consumption.
- The number ends with an A for cancellation or credit note.
Exit Capacity: maximum capacity of gas that can be distributed in the transmission network.
It has been measured in KWh/h since January 2016.
Distribution Capacity: maximum capacity that can be distributed in the distribution network. Only customers with an AMR meter can use this. It is measured in KWh/h.
- Gas delivery address.
- GOS platform code. (4 figures): it determines the transmission cost tariffs depending on its location. http://www.fluxys.com/belgium/fr-BE/Services/Transmission/ TransmissionTariffs/TransmissionTariffs
- EAN code (18 figures): it identifies the meter. Every EAN is linked to a GOS code.
- Name of distributor, type of meter and distribution tariff.
- Type of meter: MMR ( Monthly Meter Reading), YMR (Yearly Meter Reading), AMR (Automatic Meter Reading).
- The DOS tariffs move from T1 to T6 depending on the customer's consumption. T6 for the highest consumptions and T1 for the lowest. Available on each distributor's website.
(1) : This is the price for the period in €/MWh. It is calculated based on the contractual formula. Here you will find the applicable index for the period and the clicks made.
(2) : KWh consumed by the customer over the period billed.
(A) : This is the energy total: price x MWh consumed.
Details of the transmission network costs passed on by the transmission operator (Tariffs published on Fluxys):
(3) This has been included in the price since October 2012. This is the cost of entry into the transmission network.
(4) High and medium pressure cost: Fluxys tariff x Exit capacity x number of days.
(5) Cost of the loss of gas in the network. 0.16% x MWh consumed x ZIG (index used in Fluxys. It has changed to ZTP since 2015).
(6) Cost of the depressurisation of the gas. Fluxys tariff x Exit capacity x number of days.
(7) Cost of adding odorisation to the gas. Fluxys x m3 consumed. It is not always invoiced. It will depend on the code of the GOS platform to which the delivery point is linked.
(B) Sum of all the amounts linked to the transmission network.
(8) Fixed cost charged by the distribution network operator (DOS, distributor).
DOS tariff x number of days in the period.
(9) Cost of the capacity in the distribution network. Only for AMR T5-T6 meters. DOS tariff x Distribution capacity (CapDis) x number of days.
(10) DOS tariff x MWh consumed.
(11) Linked to the type of meter: DOS tariff x number of days.
(12) Levies invoiced to us by the DOS. DOS tariff x MWh consumed.
(13) OSP: tax from the DOS Sibelga, for customers in the Brussels region only.
Fixed monthly tariff in euros.
(C ) Sum of all the concepts linked to the distribution network.
(14) Overcharges/nomination drawback: not currently applicable
(15) There is an overrun of the Exit capacity for Transmission customers
(16) Line reserved for any corrections (erroneous data on the previous invoice, reimbursements, etc.)
(D) Sum of all the extraordinary concepts.
(E) Sum of amounts A + B + C + D which make up all the gas delivery and routing costs.
(17) Indirect State tax (in the Law of 23 July 1993, updated by the Programme-Law of 27 December 2005) to maintain competitiveness and employment. The amounts collected go to the fund for the financial balance of the social security. In 2016, this amounted to €0.9978/MWh consumed. A few sectors benefit from this reduction or an exemption.
(18) They finance public service missions and costs generated by the regulation and control of the natural gas market. CREG is in charge of determining the amount. This is published on: http://www.creg.be/fr/cotfedg.html. Companies which consume more than 20 GWh/year can benefit from a reduction. If the gas is used for energy cogeneration, they can be exempted totally or partially.
(19) It has been included in the federal levy since April 2014.
(20) Only for companies in Wallonia.
€/MWh, tariff published on Cwape.
(F) Sum of all taxes.
(G) Amount excluding VAT of the sum of the gas delivery and taxes (E + F).
(21) Sum of non-VAT-related amounts (federal levy, overcharge protected customers and Wallonia connection fee).
(22) All VAT-related amounts.
(23) Calculation of the 21% tax
(I) Final amount to be paid by the customer.